Stonegate will provide a thorough review of current composite presentations. The review will include verification of:
• Inclusion of appropriate discretionary accounts within the composite
• Exclusion of nondiscretionary accounts
• Compliance with the defined common investment objective or strategy.
• Inclusion of new accounts in a timely manner and upon the account coming under full discretionary management
• Verification that terminated accounts are included in the historical record up to the last full measurement period in which they were under management
• Accounts are not moved from one composite to another without client’s specific instruction
• Results presented are based on actual investment results and do not contain any hypothetical values